[Fredslist] 2 job opening

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Wed Jun 26 15:55:17 EDT 2013

Hi Tribe Members,

A very successful attorney I know has 2 jobs openings.This is an
excellent firm to work for.

Bil's information is below and the 2 job descriptions are attached.

Please respond directly to Bill and mention my name.

Thanks

*wea signature.bmp*

*_________________________________________***

*William E. Andersen, JD, LL.M., AEP®*

*AV PREEMINENT^TM RATED ATTORNEY*

*For Ethical Standards & Legal Ability^TM*

**

*The Andersen Firm, A Professional Corporation*

E-Mail:WAndersen at TheAndersenFirm.com <blocked::mailto:wandersen at taflaw.com>

Toll-free: 866.230.2206

Toll-free Cell: 866.750.6257

*www.TheAndersenFirm.com <http://www.TheAndersenFirm.com>*

**

It is our goal that each client we serve has the *ULTIMATE CLIENT
EXPERIENCE. *This means that we want you to view our service as the best
professional service you have ever received.  If at any time you do not
feel you are receiving the *ULTIMATE CLIENT EXPERIENCE, *PLEASE
immediately speak to anyone in our firm.

Complimentary Copies Available

resizedbook <http://theandersenfirm.com/>

*New York Office, *110 E. 37th Street

New York, NY 10016, Tel: 866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

*Washington DC Office, *601 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 900 South Building

Washington, DC 20004, Tel: 866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

*South Florida Office, *500 E. Broward Blvd., Suite 1600

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394, Tel:  866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

**

*West Florida Office, *7273 Bee Ridge Road

Sarasota, FL 34241, Tel: 866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

*Southwest Florida Office, *(Office Location) 2350 Fashion Drive, Suite
232, Estero, FL 33928;

(Mailing Address) P.O. Box 1240, Estero, FL 33929, Tel: 866.230.2206,
Fax:  877.773.1433

*Tennessee Office*, 862 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 200

Johnson City, TN 37604, Tel: 866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

*Florida Keys Office*, 422 Fleming Street,

Key West FL 33040, Tel: 866.230.2206, Fax: 877.773.1433

*ESTATE PLANNING * ESTATE SETTLEMENT * ESTATE LITIGATION * ASSET
PROTECTION * ELDER LAW*

**

*NEW CLIENT INTRODUCTIONS WELCOMED*

*________________________________________*

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used,
for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
party any
tax-related matters addressed herein.

This message and any accompanying communications are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and
contain information intended for the specified recipient(s) only. The
information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended
communication in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
the taking of any action based upon, the contents of the communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you.

NOTICE: IF YOU ARE THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, THIS MESSAGE MERELY CONTAINS
THE AUTHOR'S GENERAL COMMENTS.  FURTHER, THIS MESSAGE IS NOT INTENDED AS
AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE.  This message is not
intended to establish any form of lawyer-client relationship.  If the
reader of this message needs legal advice, he or she should consult an
appropriate professional who can evaluate the specific facts and
circumstances of the particular matter.

--
Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
Chartered Financial Consultant