[Fredslist] Le Tour de France

Richard G. Fromewick RFromewick at msek.com
Tue Jun 25 06:23:55 EDT 2013

We are in Cannes and signs are up for the tour no Armstrong signs

Richard Fromewick

On Jun 25, 2013, at 3:22 AM, "Alexander Suslensky" <alex at suslaw.com<mailto:alex at suslaw.com>> wrote:

Nice to see another cycling fan out there!  Cyclingnews.com<http://Cyclingnews.com> or velonews.com<http://velonews.com> should have the list.  If you’re really into it, you could even play a fantasy game by picking your own team of riders on velogames.com<http://velogames.com>.  Vive le Tour!

<image001.jpg>
Alexander Suslensky

Law Firm of Alexander Suslensky, P.C.

120 East 37th Street
New York, New York 10016
Tel. (212) 929-7333
Fax (212) 929-7102

Alex at suslaw.com<mailto:Alex at suslaw.com>
www.suslaw.com<http://www.suslaw.com/>

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: Any U.S. federal tax advice included in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties.

This e-mail contains information that is confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, and may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender at (212) 929-7333. Unauthorized use, dissemination or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.