[Fredslist] Overheard at a restaurant

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Mon Jun 24 08:24:06 EDT 2013

While waiting for a table at a crowded restaurant last week, I overheard someone behind me say: "That's Liz Saldana.  You should meet her; she's one of NYC's best real estate brokers."  I looked around and found the speaker was our own Vik Rajan.  In true Gotham spirit and friendship, Vik was taking the opportunity to tell the people he was with about me without ever suspecting I could or would hear him.

Vik, Thank you, so much!

Liz

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Halstead Property, LLC
831 Broadway New York, NY 10003
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>
Start searching all NYC Listings Today!<lizsaldana.buyfolio.com>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> Liz Saldaña's LinkedIn Page<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana>
Follow me on Twitter<https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please reply back to your sender with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.