[Fredslist] African Safari

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed Jun 19 12:27:38 EDT 2013

Vik - We did a Safari in South Africa which was wonderful. It was arranged by our travel agent.
I picked South Africa because it's a country that has vineyards/wineries as well as animals. Fabulous trip in Nov.2007. We even did a Jazz Safari there and lots of great things in Capetown and other nature preserves and adventures, rode the famous Blue Train to Jo'berg and then went on safari..

Go and enjoy!
Phyllis

> Phyllis Weiss Haserot
> Practice Development Counsel
> Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
> Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"
>
> * Next Generation, Next Destination*
> * Cross-Generational Conversation*
>
> Voice:: 212-593-1549
> pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com