[Fredslist] Joint Meeting July 16th - Downtown Gotham and Brooklyn Power Breakfast

Linda R. Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 16:51:17 EDT 2013

Happy Wednesday Afternoon,

As GC of Downtown Gotham's Revived Group, I would like everyone to know, I have "ordered" today's weather to be replicated on July 16th.

Think of the opportunity. Two Gotham groups, one beautiful location, Gourmet three course meal, View of the World Terrace, (and isn't Manhattan the "world")?

Not to mention waiving the non-compete rule.

One cautionary note:  we have a cozy venue - don't get closed out. If you intend to come or bring guests, let me know. For members, please join the meeting.  You will not be officially counted until you pay. Joining will give me a better idea of participation.

Help a GC, be kind.

Gothamly,

Linda, GC, Gotham Downtown @ The View of the World

Linda R. (Queenie)Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker
Haskell Brokerage Corp
100 William Street
Suite 1805
New York, New York  10038

Tel. No.  718-336-4544

Cellular No.  917-200-3208
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile