[Fredslist] you know how I would HAVE To be something really serious for ...

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 15:54:59 EDT 2013

I don't know about you but this Gustovo guy who mows Norm Spizz'es lawn is
looking mighty good about now
Janet Adler

In a message dated 6/19/2013 3:50:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net writes:

Marc:

You know we love you and feel terrible for the pain and physical
discomfort you are enduring. Our prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Jeanne Anne

Sent from my iPhone. Excuse all typos.

On Jun 19, 2013, at 10:54 AM, "Marc W. Halpert" <_ybillc at optonline.net_