[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Northern NJ Gotham 6-20-2013 for DINNER

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 11:51:21 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone, happy Friday.  Next Thursday, June 20, at 6 p.m. in Hackensack we are again meeting for a lovely dinner, lots of parking, talk and laughter.  A wonderful opportunity to travel out of the city for a lovely evening of networking and socializing. The Hudson River is really not as large as you think.

You will love this opportunity to Ride the Circuit.   Or call your colleagues in  NJ that need to meet Gotham but can't get to the city and send them to the meeting for their introduction.

Sign up on line now.  Still no non-compete in effect so now is the time.  Help our new members learn from Gothamites why Gotham truly is so special.

see you soon,
best wishes,
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.