[Fredslist] NY REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES MEMBER #36 Josh Fields of SPIRE REALTY GROUP

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Fri Jun 14 10:54:47 EDT 2013

The NY Real Estate Chapter of Gotham is proud to welcome its new member Josh Fields to our network.

Josh is a licensed real estate broker at Spire Realty Group  for the past (12) years, selling and renting residential properties in Manhattan.

He is very well known and respected as a "mover and shaker" in the Manhattan residential real estate world and has gained the l reputation of being a "fabulous networker".

He is anxious to become an active and "giving" member of our Gotham network.

Business address:
29 West 23 Street
New York City, NY 10010
Work Phone: 212 500 1902
Cell# 646 221 6662
email address: josh at spiregroup.com<mailto:josh at spiregroup.com>
www.spiregroup.com<http://www.spiregroup.com>

Look for Josh at future Gotham events and please welcome him to our "tribe"!!

Group Coordinator Gotham Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
(o) 631 406 4921 direct  (o) 631 979 2777 main
(f)  631 979 3198
(c) 516 528 2288
email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com<mailto:skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com>
www.matrixcorpcenter.com<http://www.matrixcorpcenter.com/>