[Fredslist] Correction: JOINT MEETING JUNE 26th Green and Construction (The date and time were missing)

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:27:48 EDT 2013

*JUNE 26 is a joint meeting with GOtham Green and Construction.  *
Put it in your calendar as it will be an exciting meeting.

Experience has shown that joint meetings are a proven way to meet more
people while enjoying the Gotham magic and they are very well attended.
 Since this is a Joint meeting there are* no restrictions* on who can
attend.  ALL ARE WELCOME!!

*Guest speaker: Stuart Brodsky - Stuart is Energy Star National Program
Manager, Commercial Property Markets.  He specializes in Real Estate
Investment, Operations, and Management. He is interested in energy
efficiency linked to asset value and reductions in carbon emissions.*
*
*
*He is also Co-Chair of ULI NY Sustainable Building Council.  We are so
pleased to have him join us.*

There will be a limit to how many we can hold so please sign up as soon as
you can.