[Fredslist] 2010 Outlook issues with outlook and with constant contact

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Thu Jun 6 14:09:00 EDT 2013

Dear friends,

I have 3 issues:

1.      Cannot find vacation auto responder anywhere in my 2010 outlook options.  I need this.

2.      Recent issues are with Constant Contact uploads with categorized contacts. Constant Contact directed us to  MOVE contacts into subfolders to import by category to them.   But now, when I add a contact with that subfolder category, it doesn't automatically go into the subfolder as it did before.  It is an extra manual step.

3.      AND when we move contacts to subfolders those names no longer appear in the general contacts.  You can imagine how inconvenient this is!

a.      Constant Contact says this is outlook problem (even though didn't occur before). This appears to have started once CC had a SW upgrade past few days.

I am very unhappy CC customer right now, but perhaps one of "our best" can assist on the outlook problem for now. Or have addressed this with Constant contact.  We have used their online tech support & are at an impasse.

Thank you, all!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity & Employability
Employment Litigation & Family Law     Executive and Career Coaching
(646) 335-5236   rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
Wexler Vocational and Career Services
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>       Fax: (815) 366-8024
15900 Riverside Dr. W, Suite 1K