[Fredslist] DOWNTOWN GOTHAM JUNE 4TH MEETING HAS 27 ATTENDEES AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Jun 6 08:53:06 EDT 2013

Good Morning Along the Network,

Just a preview of my thoughts regarding Tuesday, June 4th's spectacular meeting.  The location, the weather, the view and not least of all the food/hospitality certainly added to our success.

Two new members have been added to our roster.  Doug Mauch, PGA and on the Golf Committee.  Doug has the distinction of bringing a fresh fish to his second meeting before submitting an application.  In real life he is brand new as Director of Business Development for The Liss Group - dmauch at lissgroup.com  Digital Convergence.

Our latest new member is Andy Lavin - A Lavin Communications.  He was a guest of our CPA, Stuart Goldstein.  Small world, he knows our Co-Founder, Nancy Schess "BG" - Before Gotham, that would be more than 16 years for anyone who is counting.  It was really difficult to check his references.  Please note the picture he shot from the View of the World Terrace on Tuesday in a separate e-mail.

We have five applicants, fresh fish attending the next meeting on July 16th.  Mark your calendars - July 16th is a joint meeting with Brooklyn Power Breakfast.  Lunch at The View of the World Terrace Club, overlooking The Freedom Tower.  This is an open meeting as we will waive the non-compete.  It is a small venue and we dominate the room as it is.  As we say in Gotham, sign up early and often.  This will sell out.

New Israeloff Legal Group member, Chisty Todd, Esq. signed up for the July 16th meeting this morning after hearing about us at her meeting yesterday.  She recently moved here from Seattle so we will show her our venue and make sure it is NOT raining and the coffee is excellent!

Stay tuned for pictures from the event and more news from our expanding group.

Gothamly,

Linda, GC, Gotham Downtown
2006 - Inventor of Gotham Open House
2004 - Co-Networker of the Year with Jeffrey Kamberg

Linda "Queenie" Newman
llnewman at haskellbrokerage.com

Linda R. (Queenie) Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker