[Fredslist] Business Coach

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Thu Jun 6 00:28:44 EDT 2013

Friends Eddy & Schein is looking for a business coach.  This is what  we
are looking for, and why we are looking:

*Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors® is seeking a business
coach to help us grow our business and prepare a succession strategy to
take place within the next seven years.  *

* *

*Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors® is a two-partner firm
which manages and coordinates clients’ personal, financial, legal and
health insurance matters.  Rebecca R. Eddy & Gideon Y. Schein have been in
business together since November 2000 and are well known in the elder care
community for the work they do as financial organizers on behalf of their
senior clients.  Marketing of the firm’s services focuses on reaching the
trusted advise**rs of potential clients.*

*
*

Please send me the name of a coach you highly recommend with a description
of why you recommend them.

Thank you so much.

Gideon