[Fredslist] An Invite COME RIDE THE CIRCUIT to the next NY Health & Aging Resource Group June 6!

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sat Jun 1 15:26:21 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

The next lunch of the Hew York Health & Aging Resource Group is *only five
days away,* *June 6th *at the Friar's Club (57 E. 55th St.).  We will *"hear
from the experts" *

* Christopher** Smith, *Vice President Portfolio Manager Morgan Stanley
Wealth Management

* Dr.  Josh Wagner, *The Life House Chiropractic

  *Dr. Elizabeth Greenberg, **Chiropractor and Wellness Advisor*

* **Cindy Somma, ** *Certified Professional Coder, Certified Medical Manager

*
*

* * * *This should make for an exciting and informative lunch.  *COME RIDE
THE CIRCUIT* to our next lunch.

The New York Healthcare and Aging Resource Group is a *non-compete group* for
Members, guests and circuit riders except for joint meetings.  So, if you
would like to come please get in touch with me.

All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We’ve made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do. Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”- then
“June 6, 2013 – 12:30 pm New York Health & Aging Group” - “Pay Online.” And
they are done.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon Y. Schein --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging