[Fredslist] E-recycling

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Dec 31 14:13:26 EST 2013

See below
I know this comes up from time to time.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message:

Electronic Waste Recycling Event
Sunday, January 12, 2014
10am-4pm
Parking Garden entrance on Crommelin Street
Rain or shine
Join us for the 11th Annual "After the Holidays" E-waste Event at QBG in partnership with the Lower East Side Ecology Center and sponsored by TekServe.   It's the perfect way to responsibly dispose of all of your unwanted or broken gadgets. Help us meet their goal of collecting 100 tons this January by spreading the word to your friends and neighbors!
A list of acceptable materials can be found at  http://www.lesecologycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=78#What%20can%20I%20bring ?. For more information contactinfo at lesecologycenter.org