[Fredslist] Looking for Assistance for Our Son

Mark Krieger mbkrieger at verizon.net
Mon Dec 23 13:31:11 EST 2013

Dear Gothamites,

My wife and I are looking for assistance in finding the right living setting
for our son who has emotional disturbance.  Although he is cognitively of
average intelligence, he is very poorly motivated to study in school at this
time, though he did receive his high school diploma.  We are working with
ACES-VESID for a program that might suit him, but the selection currently is
very limited.  We are pursuing SSI and have the earliest appointment time
now available in February, 2014.  We would like to pursue group homes and
will be applying to OHEL for these services.

If you can offer any suggestions or guidance in this area, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark & Dr. Beth Krieger