[Fredslist] Kudos to Gothamite Michael Laurie for recommending Kirk Seubert of Maxwell Plumbing

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Dec 17 16:25:38 EST 2013

Gothamites,

                Nothing makes you appreciate civilization quite like
spending 24 hours without heat in a big house L

                Last night, I asked Gotham for advice, and 7:30 AM this
morning, Michael Laurie's friend Kirk Seubert texted me.

                By 1 PM, Kirk's mechanic was on site, he diagnosed the
problem, identified the failed HI-LO sensor and by 3:30 PM, the house was
warm & comfy again.

                Once again, Fredslist & Gotham comes to the rescue.

                Thanks Mike!

Gothamite Michael Laurie

917-687-3858

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
 <mailto:raj at brainlink.com> raj at brainlink.com
 <http://www.brainlink.com/> http://www.brainlink.com

 <http://www.RajGoel.com> http://www.RajGoel.com

 <http://www.ITSecurityConsultant.com> http://www.ITSecurityConsultant.com