[Fredslist] Looking for a Conference Room in NYC

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Mon Dec 16 13:13:00 EST 2013

Hello Gotham,

I hope all is well.  I have a great group that meets once month.
Looking for a conference room to hold about 40 people in NYC.  It would
be a great opportunity to network and market your company to CPA's and
other professionals.

Please reach out to me if your interested.

All the best,

Christine Finocchio

Crystal Consulting Group

Christine Finocchio
Financial Advisor
516-745-8814

333 Earle Ovington Blvd., Ste 600
Uniondale, NY  11553-9323
Fax 516-222-8110
Toll Free: 800-333-7707  ext 8814
christine.finocchio at ubs.com

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.