[Fredslist] Thanks Hans Hanson! Congrats to my son, Justin

Hans Hanson hans at totalcollegeadvisory.com
Sun Dec 15 11:27:28 EST 2013

Thank you Paul for your kind words!

Many of you met Justin during the holiday party. You can see that he is a
fine, young man. Justin is intelligent, engaging, responsible, mature and
driven for success, with a clear vision for his future...taking after his
dad well!

The *Rubenstein School for Environmental Science at Univ of Vermont *is a
top nationally ranked, highly selective, program. Congratulations to
Justin, and also to Paul, for his acceptance. Justin is very deserving of
this great college opportunity and he will do well with it.

It was my pleasure to provide a small role in support of Justin's
educational and life pursuits. I am honored to have the Napolitano's as
clients and friends!

Thank you Paul. Thank you Justin, GREAT JOB TO YOU BOTH!

*Hans*

*Total College Advisory,*   www.*totalcollegeadvisory.*com

*Hans Hanson- **203.470.3704*

Connect with me on Linkedin:  www.linkedin.com/in/hanshanson