[Fredslist] Looking for a CFO with exit transaction in past 2 years for speaking opp

Becky Blackler becky at thecforoundtable.com
Fri Dec 13 08:33:51 EST 2013

Good morning Gotham!

Hope you all are well today.

I need your help - I am looking for a CFO or two who has completed an exit
transaction (IPO, acquired, bought out in PE deal, etc.) in the past 12-24
months who would be willing to speak on a panel about their experience on
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 in midtown.

We've currently booked Don Clarke, former CFO of Eloqua (went public then
sold to Salesforce), and Sean Cross, Founder and CEO, Silicon Alley
Advisors (moderator). You can learn more about the program here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/revealing-the-exit-cfo-strategies-for-success-tickets-7213677303

If you know of anyone and think they might be a good fit for this program,
please send them my way. Please note that we are *not *looking for service
providers to sit on this panel.

As always, if you have questions, don't hesitate to call!

Best,

Becky

Becky Blackler
Executive Director