[Fredslist] BASEMENT GARAGE SALE IN BROOKLYN THIS WEEKEND

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Wed Dec 11 11:52:37 EST 2013

Some of you know that my dad at nearly 101 years old passed away early
this year.

We need to clear out the house.
You are welcome to come and browse if you are interested in vintage items.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio

CLEARING OUT -----All items are AS IS.
Basement sale of some old furniture
There are 2 old dressers that need some TLC, an old foot pedal sewing
machine non working,
Some cabinets, an exercise machine, some CHANDELIERS that were never used.
2 BUFFET SIDE TABLES WITH CENTER FEET, OLD STYLE
Also, miscellaneous household items. OLD TYPEWRITER
CASH AND CARRY ONLY FROM 12 NOON TO 3PM ONLY Sunday December 15th at
41st street between Fort Hamilton parkway and New Utrecht avenue. . ..
. . LOOK FOR BASEMENT SALE SIGN ON RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE STREET
SIDE DOOR ONLY-RING TOP BELL NO EARLY BIRDS

41st street at fort hamilton parkway (google map) (yahoo map)

Location: 41st St/Fort Hamilton Pkwy
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers