[Fredslist] Mandela Vigil - Sunday, DEC 15 at 6PM at Madiba, Brooklyn.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Dec 10 18:12:04 EST 2013

Dear Tribe,

Experience South African magic at this Sunday evening's  tribute to Mandela at Madiba in Brooklyn....

Madiba is the South African restaurant in Brooklyn named after Mandela's tribe. The chef was Mandela's former chef. The decor is authentically South African outback -- rough wood interiors, slabs of unpainted wood for tables and chandeliers made of original coke bottles! The food is authentic South African fusion with accents of native, Dutch and Indian cuisine, gentle spices, fragrant aromas, contrasting textures and temperatures. All to the sound of Safrojazz, the South African band lead by Morris Goldberg (for decades accompanied Hugh Masekeka, Harry Belafonte and was the chief sax player on the Rosie Show; drums by Beguite who plays on David Letterman and other ex-pat South African muscians of note. Scroll below for further details.

Kelly Welles
Former Humanitarian Consultant to the
the United Nations in Africa

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.