[Fredslist] kudos to Vincent derogatis

David Stein david at pollack.com
Sun Dec 8 20:48:06 EST 2013

I would also like to say Vincent is the man!  If you have not had a chance to work with Vincent - trust me it is always a positive experience.

He represents a great company - Steinway Moving and Storage.

If the need arises - give him a call!
ds

David Stein
347-581-7909

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of house you lived in or what kind of car you drove. But what will matter is that you were important in the lives of others”