[Fredslist] Gotham in CT

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Fri Dec 6 07:11:27 EST 2013

Last call for the December Fairfield meeting of 2013. Please join us Tuesday, Dec 10th at 8 AM at our usual spot with a delicious buffet breakfast at the Greenwich Hyatt for a wrap up meeting of the end of the year!
Guests are invited but please check with me first to avoid conflicts since we are a no compete group.
Help us welcome our two newest members, Tracey DiBrino of Stamford Office Suites and Len Schwartz of Keller Wheeler Realty.
And help us congratulate Lucas Meyer in winning Gotham co-networker of the year!
Our group is very strong boasting 2 Networkers of the Year, please come see what makes us unique!

Have a safe and fun weekend.

Judy Heft
www.judithheft.com
Sent from my iPad