[Fredslist] Family - party

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Dec 3 21:08:07 EST 2013

Gotham
As I sit on the train on the way back to Princeton I can't help but think about this evening.

It started with my ride to the train station calling in sick (hope you are feeling better). The train to the city an uneventful 55 minutes. Then 50 minutes stuck on the E train out of penn station. Now normally this would get my blood pumping and set myself off in a rage... But it dawned on me that it was ok I was going not for the networking( although it was great as always) not for the friends ( although there are many) but for the family ( and although I love her dearly I do not mean my sister). I walk into the cocktail party and I am surrounded by family people I have know for years, and I feel at home with, they protect and promote me and I feel empowered to do the same for them.

Congratulations to Paul Napolitano (humanitarian and snowboarder!), Norm Spizz, and Lucas Meyer for their awards. A truly deserving group!

So here I sit with a warm feeling grateful for being a part of Gotham and  excited for the new year and happy I got an express train back to Princeton!)

All the best!
Josh

Joshua Zinder
JZA+D