[Fredslist] What's your recommended CARRY ON luggage

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sat Aug 31 21:41:20 EDT 2013

I am still lugging around my old TravelPro (It refuses to die.) and my father’s 25 yr old Tumi briefcase.

But my husband is pleased with his new “Tech” which is a subcategory of Tumi. It is much lighter than his old Tumi and shaped better for the overhead. ABlso cheaper.

With 2 to 6 flights a month we are pretty rough on the luggage. And we never ever ever check anything through.

What says Cheri Elferis? I will need to replace mine soon….

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management training.
“Training that Works…for People who Work”

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com