[Fredslist] A Gotham Shoutout

Justin Bonus justin.bonus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 13:03:45 EDT 2013

Gothamites:

I just wanted to share with you the awesome power of Gotham.  When I first
met Fred, he introduced me to Norman.  Norman and I spoke about our
experiences in the music and entertainment industries and, during our
discussion, I told him that I had a rap artist who is very musical.  Norman
listened to the music and had the vision (most people Norman's age don't
give rap a chance) to connect his band with my artist, VNova.  Long story
short, the amazing Battle of the Band's event took place (another
out-of-the-box idea via Fred), and William Skody offered performance
opportunities at Cafe Wha?.  Without people like Fred, Norman, and William,
an artist like VNova would not be given an opportunity like this for a
number of reasons.

The music was great and the event was a complete success.  Complex
(Magazine) Media website YouHeardThatNew provided post coverage of the
event.  Here is the link:
http://youheardthatnew.com/2013/08/video-the-greatest-show-on-earth-with-vnova-michael-jazz-trio-elijah-dixon-and-malcah-cafe-wha-in-nyc/

I have only been in Gotham for a year, but I have already witnessed its
unbelievable ability to bring people together.  It feels good to be a part
of something that I feel is groundbreaking.

Justin Bonus
The Predators' Ball