[Fredslist] Help Needed

Jason Nunez nunez.a.jason at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:14:13 EDT 2013

Greetings Gothamites,

 I have recently moved to Maryland and I am having a difficult time finding
full time employment. Would anyone have contact with a hiring manager for a
financial or law firm with offices in Washington DC? I have experience as a
Registered Representative with JP Morgan Securities and as a Legal
Assistant with Crowley & Kaufman P.C. I have recently applied for
Relationship Banker position with Citibank, Executive Assistant for Ernst
and Young, and Account Manager with Dow Jones and Co. Attached please find
my resume. I greatly appreciated any lead or advice.

Best,
Jason A. Nunez
718.772.4875
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-a-nuñez/54/7a0/3a7/>