[Fredslist] Connecticut Dinner Group - Plain Text version!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Aug 26 09:23:48 EDT 2013

Someone (Fred) who shall remain nameless (Fred Klein) got a weird version of
the announcement for Gotham's Newest Group on his (Dare I say It)
Blackberry. It broke every word with a paragraph return! Not as smart of a
SmartPhone as we thought. Therefore, in case you are a victim of this
internet chicanery, below is a plain text version, with mega-code instead of
click-throughs: The original version is attached for your forwarding
pleasure.

Sign up now for the debut of
The Connecticut Dinner Group (
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dining-Out-Group-Meeting )
Wednesday, September 11th at 6:30 pm.
Darien Social ( http://www.dariensocialct.com )
10 Center Street, Darien, CT

This restaurant specializes in "New England grown produce, farm-raised meat
and poultry, fresh seafood, and local artisan products".

Please join us!

You don't have to be a Nutmegger to participATE since the restaurant is
conveniently located mere steps from the Darien MetroNorth train station,
less than an hour out of Grand Central.
Click here to find your train schedule:
http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_form.cfm

Facts:
.    We will meet at Darien Social at 6:30 or as close as your
transportation can get you there. 10 Center Street, Darien, Connecticut
06820 Phone: 203-614-8183.
.    Admission is only $35 and the fare is from the Casual Menu. Wine, Craft
Beers, and other libations are provided on a cash basis.
.    The Connecticut Dinner Group is an OPEN group. Gothamites, non-members
and Guests are all welcome - until we are full-up!

You can register online here
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1191
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1191&P
CID=1191:0:0:0:0> &PCID=1191:0:0:0:0

Fine Print:
1.    Pre-registration is required, no walk-ins please. It is only fair to
the wait staff.
2.     Don't forget to click on the "I'll be there" button to let everyone
know you will attend.

If you have any questions at all, contact Carl Bulgini, Chair of the CT
Dinner Group, at cbulgini at fenwickadvisors.com   or Tessa Marquis
203.783.1582 x101 tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com