[Fredslist] Thanksgiving weekend housing needed

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:03:47 EDT 2013

A good friend of mine wants to being his family (wife and two teenage
daughters) to the City for Thanksgiving weekend -- Wednesday through
Saturday or Sunday.

 Living in a 1BR in a 5th Floor walk up with my spouse and two cats does
not lend itself to entertaining houseguests. So I thought perhaps someone
in the network would gladly let their place for the weekend.  If you can
help, let me know and I will make the connection so you can work out e
details.

Shelley Simpson
JuicePlus+ and JuicePlus+ Energy
www.ssimpsonjuiceplus.com