[Fredslist] A belated thank you to Fred Klein and his firm

Willa France poetadmiral at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 20 11:05:16 EDT 2013

On behalf of several newly formed and forming maritime clients, I consulted
Fred who referred me to his firm's experts on employee/contractor
distinctions and related tax issues. Their responses were immediate and
answered many of my questions as well as the clients'. The issues are not
finally resolved but definitely clarified. We may have need of further
counsel from the firm in the future. At the moment we could not be more
pleased and I did not want more time to elapse before letting everyone know
and expressing my and my clients' thanks. Willa France, Esq., Gotham LGBTQ