[Fredslist] Wonderful Nanny Available

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Mon Aug 19 12:26:40 EDT 2013

Gothamites - please contact my friend Karyn for more info. Her nanny is
available immediately in Manhattan or Brooklyn...Erin

Our amazing (truly, she is) nanny will be available f/t at the end of
August/beginning of September as we are moving to the suburbs (I wish she
was coming with us!).  Charleen is reliable, nurturing, dedicated,
stimulating, loving and engaging. She has been with us for 2 years now and
has taken wonderful care of our son Max who is 2.5 years old (he loves
her!) and our daughter Josie who is 6 months. Not a day goes by that my
husband or I worry about their care.  She keeps Max engaged and involved
with classes and playdates and has been a wonderful teacher for him,
not only colors, numbers and ABCs, but social skills as well (sharing,
please and thank you, etc) and has been great with our newborn.   I really
don't know what we would do without her! She is always energetic and is a
very giving person.

You can either email me, or contact Charleen directly: 917-449-2801 or
email: capompelis at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Karyn Keating

917-628-4081- please call if you would like to speak further with me.