[Fredslist] HUGE SHOIT OUT FOR SUSAN ZINDER

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Fri Aug 16 12:14:37 EDT 2013

Gothamites,

Many of you have had the pleasure of meeting Susan Zinder. She is the #1 Circuit Posse Rider and a great networker.

Some of us have had the HONOR of getting to know her. I have the privilege of calling her a friend.

What you may not know about her  is what a incredible attorney she is, and I, and the 400+ kids at Dreamland School in Ghana (my cause for the last 4 years, as many of you know), are eternally grateful to Susan for assisting us in incorporating American Friends of Dreamland School, Inc., a New York not-for-profit., incorporated just a few days ago.

This is the first step to becoming a 501(c)(3) non profit and being able to raise significantly more funds to help finish building the campus, and in the future a high school and a health care facility for these amazing kids.

I just wanted to thank Susan from the bottom of my heart for all her hard work on this. She is an amazing professional and an even better human being and I am proud to know her.

Medase pii Susan!!!
(Twi for "thank you" - what people say in Ghana.)

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
Managing Partner, SMA Law Firm

U.S. Immigration & Consular Law