[Fredslist] Circuit Riding Fun

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Wed Aug 14 13:06:13 EDT 2013

Bob Kammerer (my husband) and I had a very enjoyable time yesterday evening
while riding the circuit to the joint meeting of the NY Women's Group and
the Executive Group meeting which was held at Phantom Studio.  Judy Mauer's
photo art was fascinating and Bruce Nevins of Grande Harvest Wines was very
educational about his delicious choices of wine for the evening.  My
personal favorite was his Prosecco!  We'll be sure to visit him at his shop
in Grand Central.  It was great to see many familiar and new faces and a
good time was had by all.

Phyllis Anne Newbert
The Heart Saver Institute
VP of Corporate Affairs