[Fredslist] Great event at Phantom Audio, great wine from Bruce Nevins

Steven Skyles-Mulligan steven at evokestrategies.com
Wed Aug 14 10:27:18 EDT 2013

Judy Mauer hosted a terrific party in her spacious, light-filled audio studio yesterday evening.  The food was great and the company was pure Gotham.  But a real highlight for me was Bruce Nevins with his carefully chosen wine selection.  Bruce is as knowledgeable as any wine merchant, but far more approachable than most.  His approach is simple:  how do we find what tastes good to you?  He also has a great corporate gift program.

Steven Skyles-Mulligan
Executive Director
Evoke Strategies
245 8th Avenue, #364