[Fredslist] Talented & Knowledgeable - Good Friend Needs Job. Available to Relocate.

Sally Maybruch smaybruch at citrincooperman.com
Wed Aug 14 09:19:16 EDT 2013

Hello All Gothamites,

I'm helping an old high school friend.  Scott is the best of the best.  A real mensch in every sense!  Please see his resume (attached) to be impressed by his experience (contact information below as well).  Please feel free to pass along to someone who can benefit from his skills:

In Scott's words:

I am looking for a customer service/client services manager position and am looking to relocate anywhere in the US…from east coast to west coast.

Most of my experience has been in Telecom and Financial companies, but I am looking for any service related industries that can use my vast experience in managing customer service call centers and client support services.

I can be reached anytime on my cell:  347-860-2192.  Email:  sbel0609 at aol.com<mailto:sbel0609 at aol.com>

Thank you!

[http://citrincooperman.mobi/cc.gif]<http://www.citrincooperman.com/>

SALLY MAYBRUCH
Supervisor
TEL 203.847.4068 x5113 | FAX 203.849.0624
37 NORTH AVENUE, NORWALK, CT 06851
smaybruch at citrincooperman.com | CITRINCOOPERMAN.COM<http://www.citrincooperman.com>

[http://citrincooperman.mobi/facebook.gif]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Citrin-Cooperman/123154407733630>[http://citrincooperman.mobi/twitter.gif]<https://twitter.com/#!/citrincooperman>[http://citrincooperman.mobi/linkedin.gif]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/58407?trk=pro_other_cmpy>

CAYMAN | CONNECTICUT | NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | PENNSYLVANIA

AN INDEPENDENT FIRM ASSOCIATED WITH MOORE STEPHENS

[http://citrincooperman.mobi/grnprint.gif]

Any conclusions reached in this e-mail or any of its attachments are based on stated facts and current tax law.  Any change in facts or current tax law can have a significant impact on the conclusions reached.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, storing or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify sender immediately by replying to the sender and delete this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

IRS 230 Disclaimer: As required by the new rules imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used,  and cannot be used, for the purpose of (I) avoiding penalties under the internal revenue code; or (II) promotions, marketing or recommending to another party any transactions or tax-related matters addressed herein.