[Fredslist] Prized employee -- Executive Administrative Assistant -- available for new employment

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue Aug 13 10:50:58 EDT 2013

Holliswood Hospital in Queens is closing this month.  Senior management
reached out to me to assist one of their star employees in securing new
employment, so I'm posting Angela Hurtado's info on several listservs.  For
the past 15 years, her title has been:  Medical Staff Coordinator/Assistant
to Chief Executive Officer.  She also is a notary, takes shorthand, and is
bi-lingual.  Please see her note below, her resume attached.  Please direct
all responses and questions to Angela - her e-mail and phone contact
information are on the attached resume.

Angela says:

I've acquired valuable experience as well as practical knowledge which I am
confident can become a part of any organization's goals and objectives.
Although I have been in healthcare for quite some time, I can easily adapt
to any work environment, be it in healthcare or another industry.

I work both independently and as a team member who is detail oriented and
highly motivated.  I possess excellent communication skills and my attitude
is a positive one and would be demonstrated through discipline, energy and
professional judgment.  I am fluent in Spanish and have strong knowledge of
Pittman shorthand.

Thanks for any help you can provide to her in her new job search.  Whoever
hires Angela will be fortunate indeed.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012; category: Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by Martindale:
A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.