[Fredslist] First row tickets Jets-Jaguars 8/17

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Sun Aug 11 22:59:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I can't use my Jet tickets next Saturday night at Met Life Stadium.

I have 3 seats in the first row on the Jets sideline in the corner of the end zone plus parking pass.

The seats are directly next to the visiting team entrance and a great experience for yourself, client or prospect.

The face value is $120 per ticket and $25 parking.  Since it is preseason I will take 50% or $60 per ticket - total $205.

First come, first served.

Go gang green!

Thanks,
Jeff Rubin