[Fredslist] Raj Steps Up

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Fri Aug 9 20:37:11 EDT 2013

Gotham is a HUGE part of my life.

I walk into a bar in Brooklyn to have craft beers with Erin Ardleigh (reigning Gotham networker of the year) & Anthony Verna (king of trademark law) and who do we see?

Sarah annese  (nee tobol) (mistress of the crafted brew), her husband and friends also imbibing fantastic beers.

Every single day, Gotham impacts our life in positive ways.

(Last night I was at the friars, hosting clients and ran into Lisa Waterman's Gotham/ilaw event...)

(Wednesday, I was at Gothamite Tom Gallin's office...)

Sharon, the hinjews & I are proud to support Gotham's summer of giving.

Whether you give $20, $100, $500 or $1000, it all goes to good causes.

This summer, give generously to the Gotham Summer Of Giving.

(For laughs, search youtube for paintrajred)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
http://www.brainlink.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
http://www.rajgoel.com
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"