[Fredslist] para legal candidate

CAROL LAROCQUE clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com
Fri Aug 9 14:58:36 EDT 2013

During a recent search for a paralegal I interviewed this candidate. I interview A LOT of candidates and do not post the resumes of all those that we do not hire.  (we hired someone who had specific ERISA experience). This person, Mary Clarke, impressed me enough that I would like to bring her to the attention of anyone who might be seeking to add a smart, very organized, individual to their  team.
She has chosen to change careers and is doing everything she can to get a start in this new field.
Her computer and communication skills are excellent. She seems dedicated and conscientious.
Please feel free to contact her directly.
Regards,
Carol

Carol LaRocque
Senior Manager, Recruiting and Development
[cid:image001.gif at 01CE9510.60CDF9D0]<http://www.chernoffdiamond.com/>
Benefits & Risk Management Consultants
Business Smart
990 Stewart Avenue - Suite 520
Garden City, NY 11530-4869
Direct: 516-247-3388
C: 516-857-3137
T: 516-683-6100
F: 516-683-6163
clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com<mailto:clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com>
www.chernoffdiamond.com<http://www.chernoffdiamond.com/>
GARDEN CITY, NY     NEW YORK, NY     GLASTONBURY, CT
[cid:image002.png at 01CE9510.60CDF9D0]<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=91424132&authType=name&authToken=DNUj&goback=%2EconC:\Users\jbenty\Documents\Any%20Video%20Converter>[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE9510.60CDF9D0]<https://twitter.com/#!/ChernoffDiamond>