[Fredslist] A fabulous meeting with NY Health & Aging

Waldorf Bill billwaldorf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:49:19 EDT 2013

We enjoyed a fabulous meeting today at the NY Health & Aging chapter.  The food, the networking and today's presentation by Mitch Tobol, the Gotham Webmaster, showing a number of tricks of the trade he has included in our new website.  The lesson this curcuit rider learned was to make my profile more meaty if I expected to use the Gotham website for more than showing my pretty face.  Mitch says don't expect anything if you don't have a picture and an avatar in your profile as well.

See you all next time.

Bill

Bill Waldorf
bill at citypubfairfield.com