[Fredslist] Judy Mauer's magical art.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Aug 6 23:32:35 EDT 2013

Thanks Gerry. I couldn't agree more. I saw Judy's work last weekend and found it captivating. For those of you with an interest in different ways of seeing the world, Judy may have discovered a new a whole perspective. She has also discovered a medium that merges two art forms....store windows that reflect Cityscapes and Fashion. Her show has just been extended in East Hampton and photos will be on exhibit at her fabulous NY Phantom Studios at the 8/13 Women's
Group joint cocktail party with the Executive Group...another blend of two paradigms. Not to be missed. :)

Kelly Welles
Fan of heyjude
Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 917-626-8590. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.