[Fredslist] Gotham member David Edwards featured in The Wall Street Journal!

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Mon Aug 5 12:10:37 EDT 2013

Congrats to Gotham Dinner member David Edwards on being interviewed by the
Wall Street Journal! (This makes 2 famous Dinner members for anyone
counting ;) !)

Check out the interesting video "How Sailing Can Win You Business" for a
spotlight on David, his wealth management company, and how sailing and
other hobbies enhance business relationships.

*VIEW the video here: http://on.wsj.com/1cm587J*

We consider Gotham a social / business networking group, and David shows
how to seamlessly integrate the two. If you haven't met David yet, I highly
recommend that you reach out and get to know him. Maybe he'll take you
sailing!

David can be reached at davidedwards at heronfinancialgroup.com or
917-705-3893.

Best,