[Fredslist] Marc Halpert is a true blessing to Gotham and beyond

Catherine Avery resovate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 22:09:50 EDT 2013

As the most recent member of Gotham New Haven, I have to chime in that I have known Marc for over a year now and he is unquestionably a mensch, a salt of the earth kind of guy - generous with both his time and his knowledge. When I was deciding on a networking group, and particularly Gotham, he was the first person I reached out to with my questions and concerns and I never looked back.

Thank you Marc,
Catherine

Sent from my iPad