[Fredslist] Manhattan Club Timeshare for Half Price!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Fri Aug 2 12:37:51 EDT 2013

Ownership of a Manhattan Club timeshare can be one of the most convenient
and enjoyable experiences for work and pleasure.  It is located at 200 W
56th Street between Broadway and Seventh diagonally across from Carnegie
Hall and 3 blocks from Central Park. We have enjoyed ownership here for
over 10 years when we often entertained out of town guests with deluxe
accommodations as well as the ability to use the facility for meetings, any
day of the year.

The ownership is a one bedroom suite that has a separate king size bedroom,
LR with sofa bed, dining area and kitchenette. The lounge, business center
and fitness center are excellent resources when working in the city and for
a meeting location for clients.  *Buying direct from the Manhattan Club
would cost close to $20,000.  We are asking $10,000.*

At this point in our lives we've decided to sell our ownership because we
share another Manhattan Club ownership with friends and no longer need the
additional time. It is a flexible 3night/4night ownership meaning 3 nights
one year and 4 nights the next year (used consecutively or one or two at a
time) with the benefit of being able to use the Manhattan Club's amenities
any day of the year whether staying overnight or not. Fantastic location
with the N,R & Q subways less than a block away.

Please email me or call if you would like further details.  516.318.3123 my
cell.

Thank you,
Phyllis

Phyllis Anne Newbert