[Fredslist] KUDOS TO JOSH ZINDER

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Fri Aug 2 13:57:15 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham:
I have been waiting for the right minute to sing the praises (and I am a singer, too!) of Josh Zinder, architect extraordinaire.
He has guided a complex architectural/construction project of my late husband/myself from its inception as far as it could go, given my husband's death.
Josh was superb to deal with in every way: professional, clear, innovative.  He went the extra mile in difficult circumstances and his outstanding ideas were totally matched by the directness, tact and gentleness with which he dealt with us.
Josh, I only wish we could have carried it through but thanks for everything and BRAVO.
Very gratefully,
Janet SullivanNY State Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist