[Fredslist] August 12 is the Joint Green/Make a Difference meeting. We need you there with us.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:25:23 EDT 2013

 *GOtham GREEN** **connects businesses and professionals who seek to share,
develop and promote sustainable opportunities and relationships.   We next
meet Monday, August 12, 2013, 12:30 p.m. at the Friars Club, 57 E. 55th
Street off Madison Avenue.*
* *
*It is a joint meeting with Gotham's MAD (Make A Difference) group.  Please
use this *link<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Make-a-Difference/guest>
* to RSVP (or copy and paste this URL into your browser ***
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Make-a-Difference/guest)

                         [image: Inline image 1]

Expand your network, get to know us and allow us to get to know
You

.
**
** **
*We are

PEN Group.  All are welcome.*****
*Bring along associates, friends or customers you think will be a good  fit
for the group and will appreciate the introduction.  *****
** **
** **
*Please pass this along to anyone you think would like to attend.  *

For more information, p
lease contact

me.

--