[Fredslist] ADR Symposium: I am a participant and you can attend for free

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Fri Sep 28 07:58:01 EDT 2012

Gothamites:

On Friday, October 19, the Connecticut Bar Foundation is presenting the
Eighth John A. Speziale ADR Symposium,  "ADR in Hard Times: Can
Alternative Dispute Resolution Maintain Access to Justice When Resources
Are Limited?" The day runs from 8:30 to 3:00, and is free, including
continental breakfast and lunch. The event will be held on the lovely
campus of Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT. Registration
ends October 5.

I have been asked to be a participant, along with a number of other
Connecticut ADR professionals. The keynote and luncheon speakers will be
in Connecticut for the day to address the symposium.

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

--
Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.