[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 19:23:12 EDT 2012

Gotham:  It looks like you are evenly split on whether or not Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate will help him or not.  In keeping with the political season, our new poll asks you whether you think Mitt Romney's recently revealed remarks about 47% of America's voters seeing themselves as victims dependent upon the government for entitlements and handouts as helping to bring about his defeat.  Go to our website (www.gothamnetworking.com) and voice your opinion.  Then, check back occasionally to see how your opinion compares with your fellow Gothamites.  As we get closer to the election, we will be asking you questions about the debates and other key events to see how your opinions compare with those of the rest of the country.    Stay tuned.  Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)