[Fredslist] Mitch Is Hot!

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Thu Sep 20 11:21:17 EDT 2012

Agreed.  Mitch tackled a tough task -- speaking to an audience with a very
wide ranging disparity of knowledge, from social media savvy lawyers to
those who don't even qualify as "Luddites" -- and did so with his usual
aplomb.

Best regards,

David
Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse
Law Office of David Abeshouse
626 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556
Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361
B2B Dispute Resolution
Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer | Business
Arbitrator/Mediator
David at BizLawNY.com | www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on: LinkedIn | Avvo
| Mediate.com

Adjunct Professor, St. John's University School of Law, teaching Alternative
Dispute Resolution Law

2012: Selected as Charter Member of NYAMA and member of its parent
organization, the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN) (only 56
in NY and 5 on L.I.).

Please click to view my NADN member profile:         Please click to view my
NYAMA member profile:
http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse

2012: Selected for membership as a Fellow of the College of Commercial
Arbitrators (CCA).  CCA membership is by invitation only.  There are fewer
than sixty CCA Fellows in New York State, and fewer than five on Long
Island.  See: http://www.thecca.net

Selected to L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010, 2011, and 2012 Top Long Island Legal
Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute
Resolution/Arbitration).  Selection criteria include independent lawyer peer
review ratings from the Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out
of 5.0 ranking).