[Fredslist] Welcome New Commerce Member Justin Bonus!

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Sep 18 17:48:45 EDT 2012

Justin Bonus joined the Commerce group this summer. Please join me in
welcoming him to Gotham!

Justin is a newly admitted lawyer in New York and New Jersey.  He
co-founded a management/agency firm called The Predators' Ball. He
focuses on developing and implementing strategies to market and brand
the images of entertainers.

A good lead for Justin is a video production company, party promoter,
event planner, and/or booking agent.  Justin told me that actually,
almost any one is a good lead for him, because he comes across a wide
variety of people that have many needs, and he would like to make
introductions to other Gotham members.

Justin can be reached at 347.920.0160 or justin.bonus at gmail.com
<mailto:justin.bonus at gmail.com> .

For more about The Predators' Ball, including social media links:
www.thepredatorsball.com <http://www.thepredatorsball.com>

Please connect with Justin and help him benefit from Gotham!

Best,

Erin Ardleigh, Commerce Group Coordinator

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800

eardleigh at wassociatesny.com

www.wassociatesny.com